Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Introduction!

Little girls, this seems to say,
Never stop upon your way,
Never trust a stranger-friend;
No one knows how it will end.
As you're pretty so be wise;
Wolves may lurk in every guise.
Now, as then, ‘tis simple truth -
Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth! 

This is an introduction to my blog which will serve as an outlet to release my "other side" on the world in the form of text. As my personal blog isn't the proper place to write about such things, I will be writing my even MORE personal thoughts and feelings on this particular blog. You may run into occasional polls, review for products (mostly adult) and other random facts, feelings and dreams that I may not want to share on my other blog. As time goes on, I will introduce you to myself and give you some insight into what makes me who I am. For now, let me just start this blog off with a simple "hello" and perhaps my fingers will be moved to give you a little more later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment